Oct 25, 2013
In this edition of IQ Talk, Sumit Dutta, Adam Barsby, Arran Oakes and Gerald Clarke from Gaming IQ examine the impact of the high profile delays of Evolution Studios’ Drive Club and Ubisofts’ Watch Dogs and ask if QA is treated seriously enough by the industry.
IN THIS EPISODE:
• Should the first parties have more launch titles ready?
• Are gamers now more accepting of buggy or glitched games?
• The growing importance and focus on QA
• Is crunch an inevitable part of the game production cycle?
• How badly will the delays impact the next gen launches?
• What will be the different approaches to the next gen ad campaigns?
• Why free game incentives on PS Plus & Xbox Live are a smart move
That funky music you can hear in the background is from the 1991 Mega Drive classic Toe Jam & Earl.
Recorded Friday 25 October 2013
- Next-Gen Launch Suffers Watch Dogs Delay
- PS Plus and Games with Gold – The Free Game Incentive
- Hypothetically Speaking: What if Sega Still Made Hardware?
Let us know what you think in the comments section below and on Twitter